Are you interested in an exciting job opportunity in the sun this summer? When the school years ends and the temperature begin to rise, Guardian Aquatics season begins! We are looking for engaged, dynamic lifeguards who are interested in working in a supportive and encouraging aquatic environment.
At Guardian Aquatics, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and make new friends. As a lifeguard, you can create magic moments and enrich people’s lives. Apply now and become a part of Guardian Aquatics team!
- $75 sign-in bonus
- Earn up to $18 per hour, depending on experience and availability
- No experience needed– we provide all training you need to become a lifeguard
- Learn life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Serve and integrate in the community, be a role model and make new friends
- Greet all members, guests, and visitors as they enter pool area
- Monitors activities at the pool to prevent accidents
- Enforce the aquatics schedule in a professional manner
- Control and report unruly behaviour
- Provides assistance to patrons when appropriate or necessary
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Address all questions or comments from members and guests, making referrals as needed
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- must be motivated to work and have fun
For more information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Guardian Aquatics lifeguard team, life is better at the pool!