Are you in a search of fun summer job, with flexible schedule and competitive salary? Continental Pools is currently employing new members of our lifeguard rescue team for summer season 2021!
Join us poolside, gain experience in management and supervision, learn lifesaving skills, get tanned and earn money! We offer all necessary lifeguarding certifications, CPR and first-aid.
Join our team and help us ensure accident-free summer and safe pools!
As our team member, your responsibilities will be to:
- maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility
- act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency
- attend regular in-service training organized by Continental Pools
- be in contact with the supervisor and inform him about everything
- control and adjust the chemical levels in the pool water
- maintain a clean and safe facility in accordance to local health department codes
- check valid pool passes daily
- enforce pool rules in order to prevent accidents
- minimum 15 years old
- practical swimming tests - 100yd swim (4 lengths of the pool), tread water for 1 minute, 10lb brick retrieval from the deep end (minimum 8ft)