Guardian Aquatics is currently looking for motivated, organised, and friendly lifeguards to come and join our teams. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
If you do not have lifeguard certification, we’ll train you up and get you qualified so you can make a difference to your community and your career.
Being lifeguard at Guardian Aquatics gives you the opportunity to build your life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills, make new friends, and get tanned! Our lifeguards serve as role models for our communities.
Lifeguards provide frontline supervision of our aquatic environment. Promoting and enforcing appropriate aquatic behaviour and ensuring our pools are free from hazards are important requirements of this role. As a lifeguard, you will play a key part in ensuring that strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
Apply now to become a part of our fun, supportive team focused on helping people and making a real difference to the community.
- Acting as a role model for positive and safe behaviour, educating members and guests
- Spotting potential hazards and preventing incidents
- Rescue patrons and perform appropriate follow-up procedures, including proper use of first aid equipment
- Test water quality in pools, adjust chemicals as needed, and maintain records
- Ensure all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- must be at least 16 years old
- must be able to pass Lifeguard training
- must be authorized to work in the USA
- $75 sign-in bonus
- No experience needed
- Earn up to $18 per hour
- Learn life-saving skills, develop responsibility and leadership skills
- Spend summer by the pool and make new friends
For more information, send us an email to email@example.com
Join Guardian Aquatics lifeguard team, life is better at the pool!