Are you in a search of:
- part-time or
- occasional job
- flexible schedule and
- COMPETITIVE salary
If the answer is YES, this is the chance for YOU!!
We are Continental Pools – a company currently employing new members of our lifeguard rescue team for this summer.
We need hardworking and reliable employees and offer all necessary lifeguarding certifications, CPR, and first-aid.
As our team member, your responsibilities will be to:
- attend our regular in-service training
- control the chemical levels in the pool water
- adjust chemicals when needed
- check valid pool passes daily
- prevent accidents
- enforce pool rules
- be in contact with the supervisor and inform him about everything
Working for Continental Pools, your summer will be interesting and engaging.
Be on our side to ensure accident-free summer and safe pools!
GIVE US A CALL, if you are:
- at least 15 years old
- ready to take and pass practical swimming tests - 100yd swim (4 lengths of the pool), tread water for 1 minute, 10lb brick retrieval from the deep end (minimum 8ft)
- able to participate in Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Training Program organized by Continental Pools
NOTE: The summer season starts on May 29th, 2021. (Memorial Day weekend) and continues through September 6th, 2021. (Labor Day). What is more, there are opportunities for extended weekends in the area.